Payment e refunds
Accepted payment methods are:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- UP MOBILE for Banca Sella
No, you cannot make on-line reservations without buying a ticket. The payment methods that are accepted are indicated in the answer to the question above.
Refunds for tickets purchased online are done by bank transfer and refunded directly to the holder of the credit card/bank account that was used to purchase tickets. To check if you qualify for a refund please consult Art.4 of the On-Line Tickets Regulation at our website: TRAVELLING REGULATION AND CONDITIONS, which can also be found on your e-ticket (PDF) received by email.
If you haven’t collected your boarding pass, the refund request procedure is as follows:
- a) Send an e-mail with your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you include the booking code or the ticket code.
The ticket code is indicated on the top right of e-ticket (PDF), just below the barcode.
The booking code is indicated on the email received for confirmation of the booking.
- The e-mail must be sent from the same email address that was used when the ticket was purchased.
- The message must clearly indicate the reason why the refund is requested.
- The refund will be deposited directly on to the credit card that was used to buy the ticket/s.
Once all of the above information is received and checked, the refund procedure will start and the accounting department will arrange the payment. The amount refunded could be reduced by penalties as indicated in the section On-Line Tickets Regulation published on our website and attached to the PDF of the e-ticket received via email.
The refund for tickets purchased online after collecting your boarding pass at any of our ticket offices can be requested via the following procedure:
1) Boarding pass must be posted (by secured or regular post) to:
Navigazione Libera del Golfo srl
Via Melisurgo 4
2) Please include a letter referencing your booking or ticket code.
The ticket code is indicated on the e-ticket (PDF) in the top right, under the bar code
The booking code is indicated in the e-mail confirming the booking
3) The refund request must be sent by the holder of the credit card that was used to purchase the ticket.
4) The refund will be deposited directly on to the credit card that was used to buy the ticket/s.
Once the original boarding pass and information indicated above is received, and after our procedural checks, the Company will authorize its account department to refund the payment. The amount refunded could be reduced by penalties as indicated in the section On-Line Tickets Regulation published on our website and attached to the e-ticket (PDF) received via email.
If you have received an e-mail confirming that we have received your refund application, this is confirmation that the request has been transferred to the accounting office. If more than 5 working days have passed since the receipt of that e-mail, you can enquire about the status of your refund by e-mail at email@example.com, using your booking code as a reference.