SINGLE TICKET REGULATION
These Regulations define the criteria and methods of use of the Single Ticket for the maritime transport service for all routes to and from Capri
- The companies participating in the initiative are SNAV, NLG – Navigazione Libera del Golfo, Alicost, Alilauro Gruson, Alilauro;
- The Single Ticket can be used only for routes to and from Capri and can be purchased at any of the selling points of the companies participating in the initiative.
- The Single Ticket can be used for the journey performed by the shipping company indicated on the ticket or alternatively for other trips (previous or subsequent and throughout the day of validity of the ticket) made by the same company or by the other participating shipping companies initiative;
- If the Single Ticket is used for a journey other than the one indicated on the Single Ticket, carried out by the same or also by other shipping companies, the Customer will need to go to the ticket office, 15 minutes before the departure indicated on the ticket to change the Single Ticket. Any difference in price, more or less, depending on the route and the chosen service, must be reimbursed to the customer or paid by the customer. During the busiest hours for the use of the single ticket on journeys also by different companies, with the same destination, it will be sufficient to show the ticket to the boarding staff, provided that between the time of the chosen departure and the time of the departure indicated on the single ticket is not exceeding 30 minutes.
- The services on the routes to and from Capri served by the companies participating in the initiative are carried out on the date and times shown on the chart made specially available to users and published on the website, the ticket offices and the departure piers and arrival;
- Assuming that there is a failure to provide the transport service for reasons attributable to the shipping company that issued the Single Ticket, the customer has the possibility to use the Single Ticket on the same route in the seven days following cancellation or to obtain a refund of the ticket price, upon request (accompanied by a copy of the ticket) to be presented in writing to the ticket office within the same seven-day period.
TICKET RECOVERY-REFUND METHOD
Failure to provide the transport service for reasons attributable to the shipping company: method of refund / recovery of the ticket
In the event of failure to provide the service for reasons attributable to the shipping company, the passenger who, in the seven days following the cancellation of the service, intends to use the ticket on the same route, must first go to the ticket office to allow the issuance of the new ticket. The issue will take place without the application of any surcharge.
In the same cases, the passenger who intends to obtain a refund of the price, must submit a request in writing within the same period of seven days indicated above, accompanied by a copy of the ticket.
The NLG – Navigazione Libera del Golfo S.r.l. undertakes to refund the ticket price within 15 working days from the submission of the request.