Dogs, cats and domestic animals
Excluding specific legislation requirements, it is allowed to bring on board along with passengers dogs, cats and other small pets on payment of specific indicated tariff.
- Animals are not permitted in public areas reserved to passengers with exclusion of dogs accompanying blind people.
- All dogs must wear muzzle and be kept on leash.
- Cats and other small pets shall be kept in cages or baskets under supervision of their owners. Food for them is at owner’s care.
- All animals travelling along with passengers must carry the following documentation: valid health or veterinary certificate proving that the animal is not affected by any disease.
- Specifically dogs must carry certificate of vaccination against rabies. These certificates shall be exhibited on request at time of ticket purchasing or on boarding by responsible crew members.